Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Offering Custom Hand Knitting Services

Stitches In Time has branched out and is now offering custom hand knitting services. Perhaps there is a pattern you would like made up to your specifications, or an idea you have that you would like to bring to life.  I can follow just about any pattern, from antique and vintage to modern or online patterns. I am adept at the techniques of intarsia (colour work) and cables and  I can customize patterns to suit your tastes. I have some experience in cobbling several patterns together to create something entirely unique.
For all of your custom hand knitting projects, remember Stitches In Time!

You can contact me through the comment section on this blog or through either of my shops. Stitches In Time Etsy or Stitches In Time Artfire

No comments: