Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Flowers and Chains Crocheted Scarf

It's not a very inspiring name, I know, but that is what I am calling my new listing on Stitches In Time Etsy and StitchesInTimeArtFire.                                                                                                                                                                                                                     


The scarf is created from dusty pink alpaca yarn. It consists of a large flower on one end and long strings of chain stitches. When wrapped around the neck the strings are pulled through the center of the flower to create a stylish and unique accessory. Available at both of my shops and in custom colours as well. I intend to list some more scarves like this in the near future, in different colours.