Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I love Pedicures!

I had the afternoon to myself so I went uptown and got a pedicure. My feet were in rough shape from wearing flip flops all summer and having been bare foot since May. The nail salon is a nice place with massaging chairs and foot baths. I LOVE the massaging chairs! The technician trimmed, filed and massaged my feet and then I got a nice purple nail polish applied.
 Flip flops are really hard on your feet and leave them exposed so skin becomes dry and dead skin builds up. For added protection and comfort, try Pedicure Socks. Also known as Yoga  socks, they leave your heel and toes bare but cover your ankle and instep. They are great for exercise or dance and are a unique way to show off your beautiful pedicure.

For hand knit Pedicure socks and other hand knit goodies, check out my Etsy shop at Stitches In Time

No comments: